Monday, July 30, 2007

Sugar Coated Readings....

There is nothing I hate more than having to tell a person a hard sad truth. I have to do this daily and it does upset me...Nobody wants to have to tell a client that their ex isn't returning or they will not be able to win them back.It upsets me to hear from clients that other readers tell them that their ex will be back and a fairy tale will soon follow...when all I see on the cards is the hard truth that they have gone and ain't coming back...No matter how bad a reading seems there is always light at the end of the tunnel...it reminds me of the Tower card in the Celtic Dragon Deck... the tower is crumbling yes and the lightening has struck but the dragons are able to escape to safety and start over...no matter how gloomy things look ... better days will come. Many years ago I had a client who came to me daily, she also would consult around 4 or 5 other readers racking up totals of over $45,000 a year on live chat readings. She was married but was in love with a past ex lover (also married) she also had interest in around 3-4 other men who she claimed (she was told by other readers) were madly in love with her,to the point of obsession and any man she met wanted her. She would NOT listen to real life advice or even want to 'hint' that this was not true. She wanted to live in this days of our lives bubble world and believe that this other married man (the ex from the past) would soon pursue her and sweep her off her feet. Sadly this was not the case. Soon her husband discovered that she was nearly $50k in credit card debt due to this obsession with readings. . . and you guessed it...he moved out and filed for divorce. He had installed spyware on her PC and had copies of her emails to not 4 other men, but around 26 other men she had met on Yahoo personals. I had warned her multiples times she had to quit with this 'online thing' and focus on her marriage... she would tell me her husband was gay and it was ok. Her husband was not *gay* and was crushed when he found all the evidence... my point in this post is that if at least half of these other readers had told her the truth and stopped telling her what she wanted to hear she may have had a wake up at some point. Her marriage would not have been saved I'm convinced of that but she would at least have taken a long hard look at her actions.

My other blogs and sites:

http://psychicsensational.blogspot.com/

Blessed be!