Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Blog!

Hi everyone this is my new blog where I hope to get time to talk about Tarot and lots more... Work has been hectic but rewarding lately! With lots of clients having great results. I'm still working on my two books when I get time but lately that has been hard! The new online store will be up soon as well and I'm also working on other projects...

Today is Wednesday - The moon is waxing and its a great day for Money and Wealth Spells. . . Traditionally Thursday is the prefered day for such spells however Wednesday also has some great kick for money work!

This is one of my all time favorite money spells and its very easy! I found this spell over 15 years ago in a book which is now out of print and sadly I no longer have it! The first time I did this spell when I was a teen it worked overnight ... I asked an adult I knew to put $20 on a race horse (which I never did) and won $2,000! The spell continued to work over the upcoming weeks a little less dramatic but still a constant flow of money followed...It is best if possible to do this for the full 9 days during the waxing moon.


Money Lord Spell
3, 7 or 9 Green Candles*
Wash the candle in a mix of 1 tablespoon of salt and water. Let it dry naturally. With a pin carve in the amount of money you want. Be specific as possible. Don't carve too hard as the candle will break. Carve in your name as well and 9 Money Symbols so it looks like this
$50,000 (example only)
Jane Doe
$$$$$$$$$
Now annoint your candle with either a money oil or olive oil.
"Oh Money Lord Hear my plea....
Look my way,
Look my way,
Send your abundance to me!"
Let the Candle Burn out!
Use 1 new candle each day.
(If you choose to do the spell 3 days use 3 candles, if you decide on 7 days, use 7 candles etc )
(Use either 3", 7" or 9" candles - Plain Tapers only)




I have had a few clients ask me what I think of The Secret movie and book. I actually read the book and have to say I have read far better books on the subject of manifesting goals. This book honestly is just a rehash of previous books on creative visualization and 'wishcraft' before it. I also want to add that many of the speakers and contributors on the movie and website/book have questionable pasts and practices - buyer beware. There is currently an investigation going on in Australia on a couple of the speakers and their links to fraudulent activity after an expose on Australian TV. Link
Positive thinking does work but check out some of these other books first:
Creative Visualization By Shakti Gawain
Incredibly easy to follow with many great and simple exercises to manifest what you want quickly!
Creative Visualization By Dennings & Phillilps
A little more advanced but still quicker and easier than The Secret techniques. Dennings and Phillips focus more on the magical aspects of Creative Visualization but still very practical and easy to follow.
How to get everything you ever wanted! By Adrian Calabrese PH.D
This is by far the best and easiest guide to manifesting your goals and wishes! It includes the 6 steps to success! The author talks about how she manifest a Black Jeep Cherokee just days after starting this technique! Quick and Easy! Buy this before bothering with The Secret.
For those of you interested in Lazy Manifestation and Wishing I suggest checking out this new manifestation software...I have found it awesome so far!
Check it out! All you do is type in a wish and run this while you are on your pc...that's it!

Dream Manifesto Wish Software