Thursday, July 26, 2007

Manifest a Miracle - Ideal Scene

It’s early Thursday morning and I’m still super busy working on numerous web projects. I have been doing research on Creative Visualization for an article and wanted to add something to my blog about this..

I often use this technique called the ‘Ideal Scene Sheet’ which is great to manifest goals of all types… it can be found in Shakti Gawains Book Creative Visualization

It works like this:

You first write out your goal….
Then how you would like it to manifest and this is to be written as if it’s already happened.
And simply sign the page with your name and an affirmation…


So it looks like this:



IDEAL SCENE

GOAL
“To Lose 20 Pounds quickly and
safely”
IDEAL SCENE
“I started a diet last month and lost weight safely
and quickly! It worked so well and now I’m full of energy and looking
great!”


“This manifests for me here and now quickly and
easily with harm to none!”

Jane Doe
June 10 2007


Keep your Ideal Scene Sheet in a diary or somewhere you will see if often.


Blessed Be!