Sunday, September 2, 2007

So Little Time!

I have had no time lately to keep up with my blogs!

It has taken me all this time to get around to writing up on The Emperor card! Almost a month! With work and clients, spellwork and everything else that is going on now days I'm sooooooooo super busy! Things are now back on track though!

Someone recently asked me for a quick anti-debt Spell...this is quite famous but works really well!

 

Write the following on 7 pieces of toilet paper.... 

"Debts - Misfortune - Bad Luck - Sadness - Poverty"

On the first Saturday of the waning moon... (The first Saturday after the Full Moon)

Flush the paper down the toilet...

 

Say 9 times:

"As this paper is flushed away so too are the things written on it banished from my life today! An it harm none!"

 

Do this everyday until the new moon!

 

Blessed be!

 

Psychic Sensational!