Friday, October 5, 2007

In the news...Anna Nicole Smith

Some clients have recently asked me what I think of the whole Anna Nicole Smith mess...encouraging me to write about it when I got time.

I have found it interesting to see the outcome of the whole Anna Nicole Smith disaster since her death last year....I had read Anna Nicole's cards over 2 years ago and have to say I never seen her death coming. I did see disaster around her as far as her son, however that being said I did see her enslavement for lack of a better word to Howard K Stern. I think that's the only word I can come up with at the moment ... I don't actually mean that she was his slave, however from what I seen on the cards, he did have her trapped and controlled. Her laziness was her downfall as she hated having to do anything herself, so she relied on others too heavily, hence this allowed Howard K Stern to 'trap' her so to speak.  The energy that I pick up around this man is dark and pretty negative...toxic I feel is a better word. It's my own opinion that in the beginning he had made her many false promises of gaining the inheritance of her late husband. Which I knew she would never see...and neither will her daughter. They will not win the fight for that money.  I also picked up from the past cards around Anna Nicole that she had been a source of manipulation in the past as well, even though I do feel sorry for her due to her bad state of affairs and pitiful existence she had set herself up for this huge huge fall. Karma also does play a role in outcomes in our lives and the fact reported by her husbands associates and nurses that she had so badly mistreated her dying husband at times came back harshly to attack her.  When I heard the news that Larry Birkhead claimed to be the father I instantly knew it to be true. I never for a split second believed it to be Howard K Stern. I also knew that Larry Birkhead would end up pawning this poor child off onto the covers of any magazine he could and that he would end up in tie with Howard K Stern. I would also like to note that in the cards I have drawn in regards to Howard K Sterns lawsuit against Rita Cosby and her Publisher, he won't succeed. I don't see him winning this case, even though I'm sure this money hungry creep would like nothing more, he won't. I don't feel that anyone will pay for the death of her son either, but I do personally believe that Stern again was a factor in this boy having drugs in his system. I remember seeing on the news sometime back how Howard K stern made a statement how he wouldn't leave Anna and Daniel in the Bahamas' ... This isn't because he feels some attachment to them and doesn't want to leave them alone, it's a ploy to manipulate the media into thinking he is genuine in his mourning status. I don't buy this at all. My skin crawls when I see pictures of this man, his eyes have a dark bad glaring energy.